Luminosity creates connections between brands and consumers. Social behavior trends are changing consumer purchasing patterns, product lifecycles have become shorter, media continues to fragment, and consumer-generated content is reinventing the meaning of brands. Our team of consumer trend luminaries helps senior brand marketers and consumer packaged goods marketing researchers uncover target insights, frame strategic concepts and generate breakthrough media ideas to keep pace with rapidly changing consumer preferences.
Sample Consumer Goods Marketing Projects:
- National Cable and Spot Television Buy for a children’s clothing brand sold at Wal-Mart
- Deep Competitive Website Analysis for an international camera company
- Marketing Organizational Assessment of U.S. retail beauty competitors using Luminosity’s Competitive Culture Map® methodology
- Online Banner Campaign for a hair care brand
- National Advertising Strategy and Media Plan for a handheld electronic device
- Online Survey measuring purchase intent for a snack food launch
- Newspaper and Radio Costs Assessment for an ingredient brand
- Strategic Communications Framework for a paper goods company including target insights, message framework, unifying idea, three strategic concepts, and creative brief
- 8-Country Media Schematic for pharmaceutical brand
- Qualitative Concept Test for a beauty brand
Consumer goods marketers will be especially interested in the Luminosity Boomerang Consumer Study Part II which provides shopper marketing insights and brand preference insights using Luminosity’s Real-time Lifestyle Map® methodology. In addition, Marketing Researchers at Consumer Goods Companies should ask us about opportunities to participate in our Little Luxuries project.
As a premiere CPG media agency and CPG marketing research firm, Luminosity will help your brand grow. Ask us for help today.