No one can deny the power of viral marketing and videos. From pop star Justin Bieber’s quick shot to fame to the recent consumer-generated Smirnoff Ice game, it’s obvious that campaigns can go in any direction, and quickly.
As the World Cup tournament comes to an end, again, the far-reaching effects of innovative advertising made for an interesting competition between brands (pun intended).
new york state department of education
2012 tax brackets
isp speed test
prana power yoga
great lakes higher education
- Smart Marketing: Innovative Branding through Online Gaming and Social Networking
- Fashion's Night Out: Worth the Hype for Retailers?
- On the Scene: OPA’s roadshow – Eyes on the Internet 2010 – New World Stages, NYC
- What Matters Now: Advertising Economics of the Google-Motorola Deal
- Research in the Real World: The Puzzle of Holiday Shopping Data